As the prices and the city it self growth, and central area have nothing to develop or rehab anymore, the developers as well as investors move on. And so do their clients, the center is really expensive now compared to the suburbs. This is right and it felt a little strange all the years after the reunification that the core city center is more or less as expensive as normal areas.
However in our constant search for good developments and investments we now added:
- Wilhemsruh in Pankow
- Zingerwiesen in Pankow
- NiederschÃ¶nhausen in Pankow
- Kaskelkiez in LichtenbergÂ (for multi-family-house investments and rehabilitation of prewars)
- Weitlinger Kiez in Lichtenberg (for multi-family-house investments and rehabilitation of prewars)
- Rummelsburger Bucht in LIchtenberg (ok a little late, I agree)
- Alt-Stralau in Lichtenberg
- Neukoelln area around Weichslplatz, area around Boddinstreet
- Nordufer in Wedding (Best price/potential ratio in all of Berlin)
Find the whole map with more advise and data here.